Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got my hair cut forreal this time....

So I went from this....

sexy hair

God I looked so sexy back then, who is the handsome, possibly Dominican boy in the DARE t-shirt......*sighs dramtically*



To this....

Photobucket

My apologies for the obnoxiously big picture....must not, be seen.....

Yes folks, I cut my hair. I had to cut it. WHY!?!? Got a job interview tommorow...(Yeah, you right, I'm sellin' out!)

I've been growing my hair since my sophomore year in High school, and in that time, it's been cut, re-growed, re-cut some more , re-growed some more....I miss my hair already. I miss my shag carpet, my bush, my janjuweed(lol), that rested so calmly and peacefully on my head. My head, feels all rubbery and cool now. My head doesn't even look it belongs to me.

Yeah I miss my hair. I miss the stares, the smell (not so much after the perm) the overtly obvious people trying to crack jokes disguised as curious questions.

It'll grow back. Until then, I'll just hide out in my basement 'till it does.

.....................

I promise, next blog post won't be so gosh darn touchy feely (and a bit more in depth and interesting topic.).

Now get out there and live your life!

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness, tiran with a haircut. it looks nice. :D

    ReplyDelete