Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let's Watch Zipperface!


(Yes, I bought this movie)

My god this was one looooonnng process. Just getting down to recording the thing was a feat in itself but I did it. It took a few hours to find a way to get the audio on here, so you can listen and download the damn thing.

Now before I continue, a Let's Watch differs from a Let's Play ( Which is when someone playing a video game, records it as well with audio and puts it on Youtube or google video). A Let's Watch is some made up shit that has actually been around since the late 1980's and praised thanks to a show called Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

So am I actually watching this film? Yes, I watched it and basically tried to input my own Audio commentary into it(without subcomming to biting lines and jokes from MST3K etc.), since there were no special features of any kind. Plus, since we're basically dealing with a Z-movie here, why not try and poke a few laughs at it? All In good fun.

The difference between this and the podcast series is, that this will simply focus on one subject (a low budget movie) wheres the podcast series will focus on the typical shit that fills many a blogs and podcast: Current trends and pop culture and half-assed rants.

I'm not sure if I'm up for doing this any more than once, but If I am, I'm strictly going for the Z/Indie stuff. You know, give some more much needed exposure.

Enjoy!

*download the commentary here!

*Jim Halfpenny and his fancy music!
*Damn College Kids and their free time and creativity!




(Constructive criticism is welcomed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment