Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Shit for the ipod/mp3

Now, to my one faithful reader, I'd just like to thank you sticking with my snippets that clearly belong on tumblr. For being a good sport, you deserve a treat! Something special that shows my gratitude of you being my faithful reader.



Oh god, not another fuckin' Chicago trip with three pics.

nope, not this time. You don't get that, instead you're going to get some FREE MUSIC.

^_^

That's right, you're getting FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADED straight to your music device. But what kind of music am I "giving away"? Well, you see the only radio station that catches my fancy is this one called Dance Factory Radio, they play a lot of House, Electronic, Techno etc. A lot of mixes and stuff. So how much music you're getting? We'll about two hours worth of audio from the show during it's broadcast. So you're getting one long file of some of the best music played throughout Chicago's airwaves.

If you're not really found of this type of music good people, then shoot a message and I'll be sure to switch up.

Enjoy you're FREE MUSIC.

note: this music has commercials for some reason in between the tracks...hmm wonder why...


( Was recorded live November 15 @ 9:35PM to 11:58PM)

If you like what you hear, than give it a download!

Dance Factory Radio's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment