Monday, November 1, 2010

So I'm sitting in the school libarary....

Bored as hell. Granted this could very well be a simple twitter update and I could just submit it....

But, i owe my one reader for not posting. It's tough bro, school however, is easy and not that difficult...but when your a amateur procrastinator like myself it definitely seems that way.

Well what can I talk about? lemme look around the library see I can talk and go into tangent about something trivial...

Nope nothing to look at and nothing to go into tangent about. Damn. Well the polls are going to be open tomorrow. Should I talk about that? Sure? Contradictory about what it says above? Fine we won't talk about it.

What we are gonna talk about is that hopefully on the 19th (or the 26th, because of show prep) of this month we'll be broadcasting our first show! Well remember how early on in the blog I talked about how terrible I am with coming up stuff to talk about? Well thanks to my horrible writing and imagination skills the idea of the show was born!

So that it's for this post I guess.....

Happy voting and GO RAVENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment