Sunday, December 19, 2010

How to DOWNLOAD USTREAM videos and episode dos is up!

I honestly have to give this guy props for this.



I cant believe it was that easy. Seriously. What the shit. either way through, that now means you get to listen to the show on your iPod or 2nd rate mp3 (simmer down, I have one too) and listen to it on your to work, home, school etc. So enjoy! Next episode should be live on December 31 @ 6 or 5, I don't really know yet, I'm tired and I haven't been to sleep yet.

Here's your download!


What I was gawking about in this episode...

*Old man gets punched to death in Burger King
* HIV Cure...but it's a catch-22
* Red Dead wins it all
* The How-to on stopping bullies...circa 1995.
* The greatest narrator of all time is NOT dead.

1 comment:

  1. You may also try this way to download and save Ustream Videos to your PC, Ipad, Iphone, Cell Phone, PSP, MP3 player with one-click at http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/ustream-downloader.html.

    ReplyDelete