Friday, July 23, 2010

A "So this is what the kids are into" podcast?

I'm not gonna B.S. you readers, for the most part....blogging is pretty damn boring and complicated. Since, It seems, I'm already running dry and ideas and stuff to fuss and bitch about and for the most part, as you can tell from the last post, I'm not that good when it comes to writing.

But why a podcast?

Simple actually. I like them, they seem pretty fun to do and it adds a little bit more punch to the so called "new media" thingy-a-bob.

Podcast Pictures, Images and Photos
(Apple owns this? Srsly?FTW.)

So what will this podcast be about? At this point, it's truly in the stages of genesis and at least for another month till we actually get started to thinking about recording a show. So until then folks....

Have good one, and enjoy the rest of your summer.


Oh yeah and I forgot....

Spain-2010 World Cup Champions Pictures, Images and Photos

I was rooting for Ghana and Brazil to win, but these gents and the netherlands guys included played their asses off. Good Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment