Thursday, September 30, 2010

So this past weekend I went to this party...(a blog post with videos???)

Photobucket

This wasn't your standard hipster, stand around and look too cool for school, it was "we want you to act like your fuckin' out of your mind and scream 'till you can't no more!" type of set up. Technically, it was more of commercial shoot/music video thing, but it quickly escalated into a decent "gallery party" ( I'm making shit up as I go along.)

All your typical stuff was there and done.....


People dancing....

(Heads up! May want to turn the volume down just a tad bit...more like half.)


That one white guy who just starts dancing and all the attention goes straight up to him..



Could I suck anymore as a camera man? Like seriously....

Ah, my personal favorite! Drunk guys tryin' to freestyle!




It's also occur ed to me at this party, what a freaking weirdo I most likely looked like filming people...I'll just stick with the camera phone...

In short, I enjoyed myself, did a little networking, saw some funny shit, did some funny shit afterwards....all in good fun.

Oh and if you wonder why there isn't some sophisticated allegory and atmospheric tones about what people were doing.....yeah, that's for next post, I could barely remember what happened until the next morning and I looked at my camera...

Photobucket

Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment